Pages

dinsdag 5 juli 2011

New Zealand Pictures Part 6 of many

Moreee:) I know that I will take forever to upload all the pictures I want you all to see, but I want to post other things as well, so deal with it;)

This is a Tuatara and he/she? was incredibly soft and cute ^^

We went to a bird reservation park, really cool. I actually saw some Tui's there:)

I love love love the sea.

This is from our Hostel in Wellington. If you wanted to, you could donate some money for a flag of your country and when enough people from the same country did, they would buy a flag and hang it from the ceiling.

Welling is such a lovely harbor city.

Of course I had to take a picture of this lovely shadow.

 I I took this on the ferry trip from the North to the South Island.
I like this for some weird reason/

This is really close to the South Island, near Picton. It was so pretty around here, because the sun was going down and all the colours were so lovely.




This was one of the prettiest things I've ever seen. Just to remind you: this picture is SOOC. So the colors were really like this. I have never seen anything like this in my whole life.

Byebye!!!!!!!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten