Pages

donderdag 23 juni 2011

New Zealand Pictures Part 4 of many

And more! I have no idea how I should sort all the images I have made. The exif-data turned out corrupt, so I have no idea of figuring out what belongs where, so the posts will be quite random. (sorry)

We went to a place where there was a lot of sulfur in the ground, creating puddles with amazing colors!
This was boiling grey mud and the smell was sooo bad!

It was hard to see each other because of all the fumes.

Cool, eh?

I just fell in love with this. The orange and the blue complemented eachother so perfectly!

It was even brighter in real life!

Need I say more?


Robin making a badass pose!

Boyzzzzzzzz


This seemed to be a really interesting shop:)


 SSunset!

That, ladies and gentlemen, is Mount Doom. Welcome. (No, I did not see Frodo)



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten