Pages

woensdag 29 juni 2011

Last kringhuisavond.

Yesterday was the last "kringhuisavond" of the year, so we decided to have an outdoor luxury dinner, which was so much fun. We had a this lovely food and gave each other little "thank you" and motivational cards. We made a bonfire, sat in the rain and watch the thunderstorms. A good evening:)

The weather was absolutely lovely, which made me happy after all these weeks of just rain and more rain.

I love my 50mm It's the best lens I have I guess. (In case you are wondering, I have a 18-55mm lens, a 28-80 mm lens, a 70-300mm lens and of course a 50 mm lens)

Students and playground are a great combo:)

Lovely green leaves, I just thought they looked so fresh and pure.

I love wearing sandals, they are just so summery and girly and they make me feel all pretty:)

I just love these cute little goals, I was so fond of them as a child, playing soccer in summer:)

Our little picknick place 

 I think I am going to make a series of photos like these, I just love diptychs like this.



I repaired my camera remote a few days ago, so I am now able to take self-portraits again. I am also thinking about doing some sort of summer project with photography and writing, but I don't know yet.

Expect another post tomorrow, I will get a roll of film then:)

Love, 

Iris

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten