Pages

maandag 26 september 2011

Week three

Hi Everyone,

I am very dissapointed in myself. I took a lot of pictures and none of them turned out how I wanted them to. Therefore, this post will be a mix-up from different things I tried this week.

Last week was a pretty standard college week, studying at day and doing fun things in the evenings. I had band practice at Monday, which is always fun. Tuesday was NSE evening and I really love the people that are in my bible study group this year:) On Wednesday, I made white-chocolate and raspberries cupcakes and even though they were not perfect, they still were really good and I am definitely am going to make them again.Saturday I went to Koningin Juliana Toren, which is a them park for little kids. My mother organized the event and I got to go with her as photographer. The weather was lovely and I had a wonderful time sitting in the sun, enjoying the warmth of the sun. Sunday was the same and I am very grateful for these two (last of this year?) summer days.

The first few pictures are inspired by the lovely Natalie Kucken





These jumping shots look a lot cooler on my camera, than on my computer...



I can feel the beginning of Autumn and I love it so much. I want to walk around in the deep-orange colored forest with my rain boots on and breathe in the fresh air. 


These pictures also failed miserably:(






Love,

Iris

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten