Pages

vrijdag 9 september 2011

Week one

I have decided to start a 52 weeks project, which means I will take a self portrait once a week for the next year. I feel like I haven't photographed as much as when I was doing my 365 and I really want to get back into it. I want to take self portraits again, because I feel like it is such a good way to let my emotions out. I hope to be posting every week. I will take a main 52 photo and put it up here, with a story about my week and some extra shots.

So here it goes.

Week 1.


This pictured is inspired by Rona Keller's beautiful work. Rona, you have no idea how much you inspire me. You are one of the main reasons for me to start photography and I am eternally grateful for that. 


 This week has been the first week of a new college year. I am really looking forward to it, because it is going to be the year that I am going to expand my knowledge so much. I am in my final year of my bachelor's degree, which means I get to do some 'free'subjects as well as more in-depth subjects. I am currently taking international business, psychopathology, electro & magnetodynamics, fourier transforms, and a course about beach formation. This year is also going to be the year I will be doing my bachelor's degree, which I am really looking forward to, because it is really the first time I get to do some research on my own:)

Anyway, back to last week. I've started running last week, I've exercises in two years and I really want to get healthy again. I am doing a running program that will teach me to run a 5km in 6 weeks, so I am really looking forward to being able to run longer and faster.

It felt good going to classes again, so that is positive. I am really looking forward to working hard and learning a lot. I also met up with NSE again last week, I can't tell you how cool it is:) It is really awesome being a part of such a close group of people.

Anddddddd I got my bracelet fixed this week. I have a beautiful charm bracelet, but the pearl charm got damaged, so I got it repaired. I also got a new charm, a tiny globe! I wanted to have something on me to reminding me of my travels and how much I've learned from them and to remind myself that I love travelling.

I am really looking forward to post something like this every week! Have a look at the extra pictures:)

I have these tiny little birds hanging in my room, there remind me to keep calm, stay true and seek wisdom.


I actually really like this super simple selfportrait. I have taken this at my grandparent's house and it instantly reminds me of summer;)

See you next week!

Love, 

Iris

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten