Pages

zaterdag 6 augustus 2011

The little things in life

Hi everyone,

As promised, I have been editing a lot of pictures lately. I have taken quite a few random pictures lately, of just small things that caught my eye and I thought I would show you the beauty in my everyday life.


I have been taking my first (baby) steps in expansion photography. So far, I love it. Tomorrow I will try this technique in a shoot with an actual person, so I hope that will turn out good. Some of the images still have major errors in them, but overall, I am quite happy.
I just love how there is a bench with no road leading to it...


We always used to play football here.


I fell in there once, when I was little.

My dog just loves watching people pass by, he is so human sometimes.


Look at her sleep, she is the cutest thing ever.


I just really love walking around the neighborhood, noticing details I have never seen before. Like this apple tree, I never knew it was there and it is so pretty.









I just love golden hour, I wish it was golden hour all the time. It makes me so happy seeing the world in all it's beauty. I think it is always golden hour in Heaven, because it just makes everything so much more beautiful. 




I will upload some more tomorrow:)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten